Benefits & Rewards of Working at The Bank of Austin
- Medical, dental and vision plans for eligible employees and their families after one month of service
- Flexible spending accounts / HSA
- Life insurance: company paid life insurance and expandable options for employee and family members
- Company paid long-term disability
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time, personal days, parental leave, and bank holidays
- 401(k) matching up to 5%
- Quarterly incentive payouts based on performance for all employees
- Quarterly community projects
The Bank of Austin expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Improper interference with the ability of The Bank of Austin's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
The Bank of Austin will make reasonable accommodations for individuals who are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternate method for applying for employment.
In the event an individual with a disability requires assistance to complete any part of the employment application process, please contact Kenny Vallespin, Recruitment Officer at 210-807-5546 or by fax at 210-807-5746.